Job Number 20009924
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location Sheraton Grand Hotel| Dubai| 3 Sheikh Zayed Road| Dubai| United
Arab Emirates| United Arab Emirates
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton| we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by
our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love
what we do| and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests
stay with us| it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an
experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything
they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the
lives of those around you| we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
To ensure the smooth and effective running of day to day Goods Receiving and
stores operation. To assist Food & Beverage department to achieve budgeted
Food & Beverage Costs. Manage all aspects of Adaco (TAS) function within hotel
and provide training when required.
• Conduct month-end food and beverage inventories for Stores & Outlets.
• Prepare Daily Flash Food Report.
• Doing spot checks for F&B outlets & Spa as per Hotel policy.
• Create/update recipes (food| beverage| special costing) and link Micros to
• Ensure proper issuance for F&B items from the Store
• Ensure store items are checked regularly on expiry and freshness.
• Reduce spoilage by monitoring and using better stock movement.
• Attend specific banquet function if necessary to spot check stocks.
Introduce and monitor par stock levels in all Beverage outlets (excluding
Banquets) in line with Marriott policy and procedures.
Provide F&B Manager with suggestions for future price structuring of menus|
utilizing knowledge of current trends and unit prices.
Control user access within ADACO (TAS) through system security.
To lease with purchasing department on any supply or pricing issues.